"Higgs Coupling 2012" (HC2012) is a satellite workshop of HCP2012
to discuss measurements related to Higgs boson particle
with the latest results of Higgs searches from LHC and Tevatron experiments.
HC2012 will take place at Tokyo in Japan at November 18-20.
People attending HCP2012 can come to Tokyo from Kyoto
by Shinkansen (a bullet train like TGV, ICE, ...) in about 2 hours 20 min.
This workshop is hosted by ICEPP, the University of Tokyo.
- THIS WORKSHOP Registration start : the middle of June
- THIS WORKSHOP Registration deadline : October 14
- Hadron Collider Physics Symposium 2012 (HCP2012) : November 12-16, Kyoto in Japan
- THIS WORKSHOP Higgs Coupling 2012 (HC2012) : November 18-20, Tokyo in Japan
Indico agenda page can be found in the menu on the left side. Please click "Agenda Indico (KEK)"!
(you need to type username and password wihch appear in the window.)
- The room for the morning session of the 2nd day (Monday) was changed due to the number of participants! The new room is Lecture 206 room.
- The WS dinner will start from 19:30.